Gigaton: Official album thread
-
dad
- Posting (live)
- Posts: 19196
- Joined: Fri June 24, 2016 2:49 pm
Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
Sipping
96583UP wrote:i recently bought travel-size packets of metamucil
now when i regular i can promote regularity
-
dad
- Posting (live)
- Posts: 19196
- Joined: Fri June 24, 2016 2:49 pm
Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
Love Boat Caffeine
96583UP wrote:i recently bought travel-size packets of metamucil
now when i regular i can promote regularity
-
dad
- Posting (live)
- Posts: 19196
- Joined: Fri June 24, 2016 2:49 pm
Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
Nothing As It Beans
96583UP wrote:i recently bought travel-size packets of metamucil
now when i regular i can promote regularity
-
dad
- Posting (live)
- Posts: 19196
- Joined: Fri June 24, 2016 2:49 pm
Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
All Those Nescafes
96583UP wrote:i recently bought travel-size packets of metamucil
now when i regular i can promote regularity
- Sgt. Crackpot
- F.U.B.A.R
- Posts: 9104
- Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
- Twitter: RobertDowneyJr
- Location: Lft Craquepeau
- Contact:
Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
I seriously don't understand why anyone thought they were about to release an album.
Rangi Guy wrote:So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour
- Birds in Hell
- 10Club Complaint Department
- Posts: 16361
- Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:38 pm
Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
I know.Sgt. Crackpot wrote:I seriously don't understand why anyone thought they were about to release an album.
I really don't think Mike is bluffing when he says they've recorded some stuff (i.e. within the last five years) but he has no idea what's going on right now - sounds about right to me.
- CopperTom
- Champion of RM
- Posts: 10881
- Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:19 pm
- Location: Northeastern Pennsylvania
Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
The songs need lyrics.
emanon wrote:I think I either need to drink less to become more alert, or more so as not to care.
- AndySlash
- Future Drummer
- Posts: 2575
- Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:42 am
- Location: Minneapolis
- Bammer
- mXn
- Posts: 22883
- Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
- Location: Surrounded by Wokes. Please send help.
Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
Nice knowing y’allMonkey_Driven wrote:Also, RM is doomed.
- Bammer
- mXn
- Posts: 22883
- Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
- Location: Surrounded by Wokes. Please send help.
Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
dad wrote:All Those Nescafes
- B
- Troglodyte
- Posts: 25141
- Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
- Twitter: https://bsky.app/profile/rectormsw.bsky.social
- Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
Mugs
Everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
- WtOB?
- Rank This Poster
- Posts: 4858
- Joined: Thu January 31, 2013 7:03 am
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/humdinger_dman
- Location: by the ocean
- Contact:
Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
i think people have the impression they are pretty far through an album as well as ed through a solo album because of what jill said to someone on instagram.Birds in Hell wrote:I know.Sgt. Crackpot wrote:I seriously don't understand why anyone thought they were about to release an album.
I really don't think Mike is bluffing when he says they've recorded some stuff (i.e. within the last five years) but he has no idea what's going on right now - sounds about right to me.
Dev wrote:i love listening to the leaked pj song "last word".
-
liebzz
- I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
- Posts: 10740
- Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 7:55 pm
Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
If it comes through Eddie’s wife’s instagram, it’s as good as coming from the band...just like Trump’s Twitter.
- Bammer
- mXn
- Posts: 22883
- Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
- Location: Surrounded by Wokes. Please send help.
Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
If I’ve done one thing right in my life, it’s that I’ve stayed off instagram.
- delanoche
- Broken Tamborine
- Posts: 281
- Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 10:32 pm
- Location: St. Paul
Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
AndySlash wrote:coffee bean
- delanoche
- Broken Tamborine
- Posts: 281
- Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 10:32 pm
- Location: St. Paul
- PHATJ
- 10Club Complaint Department
- Posts: 15145
- Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
- Twitter: Tweet this *points to your cans*
- Location: Gigatown
Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
No kidding. I’d be shocked if a new album is done a year from now.Sgt. Crackpot wrote:I seriously don't understand why anyone thought they were about to release an album.
- Bammer
- mXn
- Posts: 22883
- Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
- Location: Surrounded by Wokes. Please send help.
Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
Americano Way
- Bammer
- mXn
- Posts: 22883
- Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
- Location: Surrounded by Wokes. Please send help.
Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
Sleight of Grande
- Bammer
- mXn
- Posts: 22883
- Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
- Location: Surrounded by Wokes. Please send help.
Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
Pot For You
