NBA Thread

Discuss your hatred for the Yankees here.
User avatar
verb_to_trust
Gone
Posts: 24014
Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Location: Illinois

Re: NBA Thread

Post by verb_to_trust »

spike wrote:Eh, you post gross stuff consistently.
Fuck You
Dick/Balls
User avatar
lennytheweedwhacker
The Master
Posts: 48895
Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm

Re: NBA Thread

Post by lennytheweedwhacker »

bada wrote:That is an all time reaction.
yes...it might be my favorite
And they say that a hero could save us
I'm not gonna stand here and wait
User avatar
4/5
See you in another life, brother
Posts: 6993
Joined: Thu December 20, 2012 4:45 pm

Re: NBA Thread

Post by 4/5 »

This trash team stays embarrassing.
"I want to see the whole picture--as nearly as I can. I don't want to put on the blinders of 'good and bad,' and limit my vision."-- In Dubious Battle

User avatar
verb_to_trust
Gone
Posts: 24014
Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Location: Illinois

Re: NBA Thread

Post by verb_to_trust »

The Suns are setting. Another team burned by Chris Paul when they need him most.
Dick/Balls
User avatar
4/5
See you in another life, brother
Posts: 6993
Joined: Thu December 20, 2012 4:45 pm

Re: NBA Thread

Post by 4/5 »

Early results on intentionally losing for preferred playoffs:
Bucks didn't do it and they have been absolutely vindicated
Suns* didn't do it and got screwed over with an all-time brutal 7 seed, but it isn't over yet
Clippers did it and LOL (so far)

*But was there really anything else the Suns could have done? They were closer to the 1 than the 3 seed and there was no way of knowing if the Lakers would be 7, 8, or not in the playoffs.
"I want to see the whole picture--as nearly as I can. I don't want to put on the blinders of 'good and bad,' and limit my vision."-- In Dubious Battle

User avatar
bada
Looks Like a Cat
Posts: 12567
Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:53 pm

Re: NBA Thread

Post by bada »

I fully expect the Bucks to beat the Nets. I’d actually be really surprised if they don’t.
User avatar
E.H. Ruddock
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?
Posts: 52184
Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm

Re: NBA Thread

Post by E.H. Ruddock »

Why is Kwame Brown in my newsfeed? How is anything he does news?
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG
User avatar
Bammer
mXn
Posts: 22881
Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Location: Surrounded by Wokes. Please send help.

Re: NBA Thread

Post by Bammer »

Hoops experts: Why did Grayson Boucher (The Professor) never get a shot in the NBA?
User avatar
4/5
See you in another life, brother
Posts: 6993
Joined: Thu December 20, 2012 4:45 pm

Re: NBA Thread

Post by 4/5 »

Bammer wrote:Hoops experts: Why did Grayson Boucher (The Professor) never get a shot in the NBA?
Because he was too good and getting too rich on the And 1 mixtape tours!!!!
"I want to see the whole picture--as nearly as I can. I don't want to put on the blinders of 'good and bad,' and limit my vision."-- In Dubious Battle

User avatar
Bammer
mXn
Posts: 22881
Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Location: Surrounded by Wokes. Please send help.

Re: NBA Thread

Post by Bammer »

verb_to_trust wrote:The Suns are setting. Another team burned by Chris Paul when they need him most.
The sun setting phrase was good, but sunburned ... that’s meta
User avatar
Bammer
mXn
Posts: 22881
Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Location: Surrounded by Wokes. Please send help.

Re: NBA Thread

Post by Bammer »

4/5 wrote:
Bammer wrote:Hoops experts: Why did Grayson Boucher (The Professor) never get a shot in the NBA?
Because he was too good and getting too rich on the And 1 mixtape tours!!!!
Holy crap this video answering my exact question on RM just came up on my FB feed. I haven’t watched it yet.

User avatar
verb_to_trust
Gone
Posts: 24014
Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Location: Illinois

Re: NBA Thread

Post by verb_to_trust »

He's too fucking small
Dick/Balls
User avatar
Bammer
mXn
Posts: 22881
Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Location: Surrounded by Wokes. Please send help.

Re: NBA Thread

Post by Bammer »

Yeah seeing the clips in that video he is shorter than I realized
User avatar
verb_to_trust
Gone
Posts: 24014
Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Location: Illinois

Re: NBA Thread

Post by verb_to_trust »

Thibs started Rose and Taj. MY HEART!
Dick/Balls
User avatar
verb_to_trust
Gone
Posts: 24014
Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Location: Illinois

Re: NBA Thread

Post by verb_to_trust »

Julius Randle where you at bro?
Dick/Balls
Electromatic
Rank This Poster
Posts: 3680
Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 6:49 pm

Re: NBA Thread

Post by Electromatic »

Kevin Huerter is a pretty good player.
User avatar
verb_to_trust
Gone
Posts: 24014
Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Location: Illinois

Re: NBA Thread

Post by verb_to_trust »

30/6/5 for Derrick and his teammates are nowhere to be found
Dick/Balls
User avatar
verb_to_trust
Gone
Posts: 24014
Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Location: Illinois

Re: NBA Thread

Post by verb_to_trust »

Where is THE SCIENCE that says these seats in the lower levels need to be empty? It's fucking dumb.
Dick/Balls
User avatar
Bammer
mXn
Posts: 22881
Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Location: Surrounded by Wokes. Please send help.

Re: NBA Thread

Post by Bammer »

verb_to_trust wrote:Where is THE SCIENCE that says these seats in the lower levels need to be empty? It's fucking dumb.
It’s the PPP

Popcorn Prevention Protocol
User avatar
Bammer
mXn
Posts: 22881
Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Location: Surrounded by Wokes. Please send help.

Re: NBA Thread

Post by Bammer »

I want to see a Ballmer vs. Cuban cage match
Post Reply