What movies are you watching?

Books, movies, television...
User avatar
BurtReynolds
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
Posts: 46554
Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Location: 6000 feet beyond man and time.

Re: What movies are you watching?

Post by BurtReynolds »

lennytheweedwhacker wrote: Mon October 05, 2026 9:09 pm Musicals are best watched in IMAX.
Musicals are best watched on streaming so I can skip the music.
RM's resident disinformation expert.
User avatar
lennytheweedwhacker
The Master
Posts: 48956
Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm

Re: What movies are you watching?

Post by lennytheweedwhacker »

BurtReynolds wrote: Tue October 06, 2026 1:46 am
lennytheweedwhacker wrote: Mon October 05, 2026 9:09 pm Musicals are best watched in IMAX.
Musicals are best watched on streaming so I can skip the music.
Watch Mary Poppins right now
And they say that a hero could save us
I'm not gonna stand here and wait
User avatar
BurtReynolds
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
Posts: 46554
Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Location: 6000 feet beyond man and time.

Re: What movies are you watching?

Post by BurtReynolds »

I watch it every day.
RM's resident disinformation expert.
User avatar
lennytheweedwhacker
The Master
Posts: 48956
Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm

Re: What movies are you watching?

Post by lennytheweedwhacker »

BurtReynolds wrote: Tue October 06, 2026 2:25 am I watch it every day.
:luv:
And they say that a hero could save us
I'm not gonna stand here and wait
User avatar
Mecca
slower than 82% of US
Posts: 8718
Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 7:17 pm

Re: What movies are you watching?

Post by Mecca »

lennytheweedwhacker wrote: Tue October 06, 2026 2:37 am
BurtReynolds wrote: Tue October 06, 2026 2:25 am I watch it every day.
:luv:
Big d*ck v*n d*ke fan?
User avatar
lennytheweedwhacker
The Master
Posts: 48956
Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm

Re: What movies are you watching?

Post by lennytheweedwhacker »

Mecca wrote: Tue October 06, 2026 2:48 am
lennytheweedwhacker wrote: Tue October 06, 2026 2:37 am
BurtReynolds wrote: Tue October 06, 2026 2:25 am I watch it every day.
:luv:
Big d*ck v*n d*ke fan?
Fuck yeah!
And they say that a hero could save us
I'm not gonna stand here and wait
Post Reply