Musicals are best watched on streaming so I can skip the music.
What movies are you watching?
- BurtReynolds
- An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
- Posts: 46554
- Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
- Location: 6000 feet beyond man and time.
Re: What movies are you watching?
RM's resident disinformation expert.
- lennytheweedwhacker
- The Master
- Posts: 48956
- Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Re: What movies are you watching?
Watch Mary Poppins right nowBurtReynolds wrote: Tue October 06, 2026 1:46 amMusicals are best watched on streaming so I can skip the music.
And they say that a hero could save us
I'm not gonna stand here and wait
I'm not gonna stand here and wait
- BurtReynolds
- An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
- Posts: 46554
- Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
- Location: 6000 feet beyond man and time.
- lennytheweedwhacker
- The Master
- Posts: 48956
- Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Re: What movies are you watching?
And they say that a hero could save us
I'm not gonna stand here and wait
I'm not gonna stand here and wait
- Mecca
- slower than 82% of US
- Posts: 8718
- Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 7:17 pm
Re: What movies are you watching?
Big d*ck v*n d*ke fan?
- lennytheweedwhacker
- The Master
- Posts: 48956
- Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Re: What movies are you watching?
Fuck yeah!Mecca wrote: Tue October 06, 2026 2:48 amBig d*ck v*n d*ke fan?
And they say that a hero could save us
I'm not gonna stand here and wait
I'm not gonna stand here and wait