HBO: Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire)

Books, movies, television...
Post Reply
User avatar
Mecca
slower than 82% of US
Posts: 8699
Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 7:17 pm

Re: HBO: Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire)

Post by Mecca »

Mecca wrote:Robb Stark constantly took the Lannister armies by surprise
and he was just a boy
User avatar
Simple Torture
I Have A Third Nipple
Posts: 21823
Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Location: Cumberland, RI

Re: HBO: Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire)

Post by Simple Torture »

Fucking Christ: there was a line of dialogue where one of them (can't remember if it was Jaime or a Tarly) complained about their forces being vulnerable because they were spread thin. What more do you want?
McParadigm wrote:lol
User avatar
Simple Torture
I Have A Third Nipple
Posts: 21823
Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Location: Cumberland, RI

Re: HBO: Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire)

Post by Simple Torture »

This whole thing about the scouts has begun to rival "Hey, how long does it take them to travel? Is there a teleporter? lol" as the worst fucking take about GOT.
McParadigm wrote:lol
User avatar
Mecca
slower than 82% of US
Posts: 8699
Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 7:17 pm

Re: HBO: Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire)

Post by Mecca »

i can't believe that people just Blackwater Rushed into this criticism without thinking
User avatar
Mecca
slower than 82% of US
Posts: 8699
Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 7:17 pm

Re: HBO: Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire)

Post by Mecca »

Simple Torture wrote:This whole thing about the scouts has begun to rival "Hey, how long does it take them to travel? Is there a teleporter? lol" as the worst fucking take about GOT.
his name is Bran
User avatar
Simple Torture
I Have A Third Nipple
Posts: 21823
Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Location: Cumberland, RI

Re: HBO: Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire)

Post by Simple Torture »

I'm going to kill mecca.
McParadigm wrote:lol
User avatar
Mecca
slower than 82% of US
Posts: 8699
Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 7:17 pm

Re: HBO: Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire)

Post by Mecca »

Simple Torture wrote:I'm going to kill mecca.
i live in buffalo; nothing can kill me but me
User avatar
Simple Torture
I Have A Third Nipple
Posts: 21823
Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Location: Cumberland, RI

Re: HBO: Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire)

Post by Simple Torture »

Mecca wrote:
Simple Torture wrote:I'm going to kill mecca.
i live in buffalo; nothing can kill me but me
Dear North Korea
McParadigm wrote:lol
User avatar
Mecca
slower than 82% of US
Posts: 8699
Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 7:17 pm

Re: HBO: Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire)

Post by Mecca »

Simple Torture wrote:
Mecca wrote:
Simple Torture wrote:I'm going to kill mecca.
i live in buffalo; nothing can kill me but me
Dear North Korea
:poke:
http://archive.theskyiscrape.com/viewto ... fa86b08f98
User avatar
spike
The Master
Posts: 36343
Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am

Re: HBO: Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire)

Post by spike »

Simple Torture wrote:This whole thing about the scouts has begun to rival "Hey, how long does it take them to travel? Is there a teleporter? lol" as the worst fucking take about GOT.
hey remember when jamie and bronn scolded the freys for not having scouts
User avatar
dimejinky99
what on earth am I talking about
Posts: 39789
Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am

Re: HBO: Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire)

Post by dimejinky99 »

Bend the knee

Is she asking him to propose? I can see these two marrying.
Calibrate your enthusiasm
User avatar
dimejinky99
what on earth am I talking about
Posts: 39789
Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am

Re: HBO: Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire)

Post by dimejinky99 »

This is well worth watching
Calibrate your enthusiasm
User avatar
malice
post-structuralist
Posts: 4377
Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Location: faked by jorge

Re: HBO: Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire)

Post by malice »

Mecca wrote:
Simple Torture wrote:
Mecca wrote:
Simple Torture wrote:I'm going to kill mecca.
i live in buffalo; nothing can kill me but me
Dear North Korea
:poke:
http://archive.theskyiscrape.com/viewto ... fa86b08f98
without even clicking that i know it's ensign9's dear terrorists thread
Dev wrote:you're delusional. you are a sad sad person. fuck off. you're mentally ill beyond repair. i don't need your shit. dissapear.
Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed
User avatar
Simple Torture
I Have A Third Nipple
Posts: 21823
Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Location: Cumberland, RI

Re: HBO: Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire)

Post by Simple Torture »

Image
McParadigm wrote:lol
User avatar
E.H. Ruddock
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?
Posts: 52181
Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm

Re: HBO: Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire)

Post by E.H. Ruddock »

So someone interpreted the cave paintings to show that Jamie is Azor and it's all over my Facebook
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG
User avatar
BurtReynolds
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
Posts: 46515
Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Location: 6000 feet beyond man and time.

Re: HBO: Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire)

Post by BurtReynolds »

Wtf
RM's resident disinformation expert.
User avatar
Mecca
slower than 82% of US
Posts: 8699
Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 7:17 pm

Re: HBO: Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire)

Post by Mecca »

E.H. Ruddock wrote:So someone interpreted the cave paintings to show that Jamie is Azor and it's all over my Facebook
i dunno if the cave paintings mean that, but i could spout some theory that could support that
User avatar
Bammer
mXn
Posts: 22881
Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Location: Surrounded by Wokes. Please send help.

Re: HBO: Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire)

Post by Bammer »

What percentage of y'alls lame ass theories actually come to fruition?

Anyone here have a decent batting average?

All I've gotten right so far is that Arya took Walder's face and served poison wine.
User avatar
epilogue
We All We Got, We All We Need
Posts: 85525
Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Location: Ghorman
Contact:

Re: HBO: Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire)

Post by epilogue »

Bammer wrote:What percentage of y'alls lame ass theories actually come to fruition?

Anyone here have a decent batting average?

All I've gotten right so far is that Arya took Walder's face and served poison wine.
I don't understand. When did you call this exactly? Like as it was happening?
User avatar
Simple Torture
I Have A Third Nipple
Posts: 21823
Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Location: Cumberland, RI

Re: HBO: Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire)

Post by Simple Torture »

I got pretty close to "hold the door" last season. I'll try to dig that post up. I think that's the only time I've been close.
McParadigm wrote:lol
Post Reply