Who are their best three players, in order?Monkey_Driven wrote:So far, the Warriors have a 1 point advantage in the series. I just want one game where two of their three best players have a good game.verb_to_trust wrote:Yes you do.Monkey_Driven wrote:I have no idea who will tonight's Warriors game.
NBA Thread
- Bammer
- mXn
- Posts: 22887
- Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
- Location: Surrounded by Wokes. Please send help.
Re: NBA Thread
- verb_to_trust
- Gone
- Posts: 24014
- Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
- Location: Illinois
Re: NBA Thread
He's a bandwagon fan, he can't name the rosterBammer wrote:Who are their best three players, in order?Monkey_Driven wrote:So far, the Warriors have a 1 point advantage in the series. I just want one game where two of their three best players have a good game.verb_to_trust wrote:Yes you do.Monkey_Driven wrote:I have no idea who will tonight's Warriors game.
Dick/Balls
- lennytheweedwhacker
- The Master
- Posts: 48906
- Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Re: NBA Thread
really happy for the warriors...they deserved this win
And they say that a hero could save us
I'm not gonna stand here and wait
I'm not gonna stand here and wait
- Monkey_Driven
- The Master
- Posts: 28224
- Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
- Location: Mushroom Kingdom
Re: NBA Thread
Think KD plays in Game 6 or 7?
- verb_to_trust
- Gone
- Posts: 24014
- Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
- Location: Illinois
Re: NBA Thread
Of course he does. It's pretty pathetic he didn't return tonight. Looked like a minor calf boo boo most other guys would just gut through.Monkey_Driven wrote:Think KD plays in Game 6 or 7?
Dick/Balls
- spike
- The Master
- Posts: 36359
- Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Re: NBA Thread
They’re up 3-2, so he’ll sit game 6 but play game 7 if it happens.
- E.H. Ruddock
- Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?
- Posts: 52197
- Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Re: NBA Thread
So, what, Kyrie and KD to the Nets? Think LeBron will get either AD or Leonard?
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG
- Bammer
- mXn
- Posts: 22887
- Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
- Location: Surrounded by Wokes. Please send help.
Re: NBA Thread
So this had the opposite effect on Curry last night when Durant went out.verb_to_trust wrote:If Curry goes down the animal will lose its will to live. Durant will just become the same dude that couldn't get it done in OKC.
- Monkey_Driven
- The Master
- Posts: 28224
- Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
- Location: Mushroom Kingdom
Re: NBA Thread
This seems like the most realistic scenario.spike wrote:They’re up 3-2, so he’ll sit game 6 but play game 7 if it happens.
- verb_to_trust
- Gone
- Posts: 24014
- Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
- Location: Illinois
Re: NBA Thread
I didn't realize Durant even had calf muscles. I figured he just had bone and ligaments.
Dick/Balls
- verb_to_trust
- Gone
- Posts: 24014
- Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
- Location: Illinois
Re: NBA Thread
Yeah I wish it would have been Steph. I bet the rockets would have won.Bammer wrote:So this had the opposite effect on Curry last night when Durant went out.verb_to_trust wrote:If Curry goes down the animal will lose its will to live. Durant will just become the same dude that couldn't get it done in OKC.
Dick/Balls
- verb_to_trust
- Gone
- Posts: 24014
- Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
- Location: Illinois
Re: NBA Thread
They are probably going to wait and see who wins the lottery thirsty for that 18 year old Zion dick.E.H. Ruddock wrote:So, what, Kyrie and KD to the Nets? Think LeBron will get either AD or Leonard?
Dick/Balls
- Bammer
- mXn
- Posts: 22887
- Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
- Location: Surrounded by Wokes. Please send help.
Re: NBA Thread
I would pick Ja Morant first if it wasn’t for his personalityverb_to_trust wrote:They are probably going to wait and see who wins the lottery thirsty for that 18 year old Zion dick.E.H. Ruddock wrote:So, what, Kyrie and KD to the Nets? Think LeBron will get either AD or Leonard?
- verb_to_trust
- Gone
- Posts: 24014
- Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
- Location: Illinois
Re: NBA Thread
No you wouldn't. And there is nothing wrong with Ja saying he is a point God.Bammer wrote:I would pick Ja Morant first if it wasn’t for his personalityverb_to_trust wrote:They are probably going to wait and see who wins the lottery thirsty for that 18 year old Zion dick.E.H. Ruddock wrote:So, what, Kyrie and KD to the Nets? Think LeBron will get either AD or Leonard?
Dick/Balls
-
Electromatic
- Rank This Poster
- Posts: 3680
- Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 6:49 pm
Re: NBA Thread
E.H. Ruddock wrote:So, what, Kyrie and KD to the Nets? Think LeBron will get either AD or Leonard?
Kyrie to the Knicks
KD stiff arms him and goes to Brooklyn
AD to Boston (Trade)
- E.H. Ruddock
- Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?
- Posts: 52197
- Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Re: NBA Thread
Apparently Lebron is in Kawhi's ear, trying to get him to come to L.A. If he doesn't, could LeBron ask to be traded? Especially if he doesn't get a coach he likes?
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG
- Monkey_Driven
- The Master
- Posts: 28224
- Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
- Location: Mushroom Kingdom
Re: NBA Thread
I do not see Kawhi on the Lakers. Way too much drama/media attention for him.
- verb_to_trust
- Gone
- Posts: 24014
- Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
- Location: Illinois
Re: NBA Thread
The days of guys wanting to play with LeBron are done. It's not 2015 anymore.
Dick/Balls
- Bammer
- mXn
- Posts: 22887
- Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
- Location: Surrounded by Wokes. Please send help.
Re: NBA Thread
Agreed. Ship has sailed for the most part.verb_to_trust wrote:The days of guys wanting to play with LeBron are done. It's not 2015 anymore.
Stick me on a team with Lillard and Siakam all day long.
- Bammer
- mXn
- Posts: 22887
- Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
- Location: Surrounded by Wokes. Please send help.
Re: NBA Thread
After keeping an eye on these playoffs I would say that the current player whose game is most similar to mine would be Harris from the Nuggets.