Page 2323 of 2323

Re: What movies are you watching?

Posted: Tue October 06, 2026 1:46 am
by BurtReynolds
lennytheweedwhacker wrote: Mon October 05, 2026 9:09 pm Musicals are best watched in IMAX.
Musicals are best watched on streaming so I can skip the music.

Re: What movies are you watching?

Posted: Tue October 06, 2026 1:52 am
by lennytheweedwhacker
BurtReynolds wrote: Tue October 06, 2026 1:46 am
lennytheweedwhacker wrote: Mon October 05, 2026 9:09 pm Musicals are best watched in IMAX.
Musicals are best watched on streaming so I can skip the music.
Watch Mary Poppins right now

Re: What movies are you watching?

Posted: Tue October 06, 2026 2:25 am
by BurtReynolds
I watch it every day.

Re: What movies are you watching?

Posted: Tue October 06, 2026 2:37 am
by lennytheweedwhacker
BurtReynolds wrote: Tue October 06, 2026 2:25 am I watch it every day.
:luv:

Re: What movies are you watching?

Posted: Tue October 06, 2026 2:48 am
by Mecca
lennytheweedwhacker wrote: Tue October 06, 2026 2:37 am
BurtReynolds wrote: Tue October 06, 2026 2:25 am I watch it every day.
:luv:
Big d*ck v*n d*ke fan?

Re: What movies are you watching?

Posted: Tue October 06, 2026 3:07 am
by lennytheweedwhacker
Mecca wrote: Tue October 06, 2026 2:48 am
lennytheweedwhacker wrote: Tue October 06, 2026 2:37 am
BurtReynolds wrote: Tue October 06, 2026 2:25 am I watch it every day.
:luv:
Big d*ck v*n d*ke fan?
Fuck yeah!